Offenburg, Germany — Independent game developer Black Forest Games announces that their twisted platformer, “Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams” has been released worldwide through Steam, GOG.COM, GamersGate, and on PC (Windows).
After 12 months of development, a hugely successful campaign on Kickstarter and a tremendous fan following on Steam Greenlight, “Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams ““ grandchild of the 80s classic game œThe Great Giana Sisters “ is now finally available world-wide via digital download. The release marks the 25th anniversary of The Great Giana Sisters which was published in 1987.
“Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams” is a challenging fast-paced platformer with a twist and an amazing Soundtrack from game music legend Chris HÃ¼lsbeck and SID-metal-rockers Machinae Supremacy. Players have to muster all their skills, speed, brains, and powers to defeat the dangers that populate her twisted dreams.
“To have Chris HÃ¼lsbeck and Machinae Supremacy honor this project by contributing their music to it is like the icing on a cake. Working with these guys has been a blast,” states Vladimir Ignatov, Senior Producer.
Cute Giana moves with speed and grace, twirling past hazards and adversaries with a light touch and gentle heart. With a quick morph her punk side comes out to play, full of raw attitude and a powerful dash to crush obstacles that block her way.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Features:
- Challenging Levels “ Discover three distinctive worlds with 23 challenging levels. Each one transforms from fluffy nightmare to spooky dream by a push of a button.
- Personal Style “ Whether you like speed run through each of the amazing levels or take your time exploring even the last secret of Giana’s dreams. It’s up to you.
- Lush graphics “ Detailed landscapes morph from lush, colorful surroundings to surreal, spiky nightmare worlds. It doesn’t matter how often you’ll see it, you’ll detect new details every time.
- Amazing puzzles “ Blocked pathways open up when Giana transforms: pretty flower beds mutate to thorn covered bushes and diamonds can only be collected in one form or the other.
- Various Game Modes “ it’s challenging in normal mode. But it becomes a nail biting, mind bending, and furious experience in hardcore mode.
- Legendary Soundtrack “ listen to Chris HÃ¼lsbeck’s tunes changing from Chiptune to the metal riffs from SID-Rockers Machinae Supremacy.
- Epic battles “ from vicious gargoyles to magnificent boss-monsters. You’ll need every trick in your sleeves to master all the challenges that lie ahead of Giana.
The game is currently available for $13,49 (13,49‚¬ in Europe), discounted by 10% off its original price of $14,99 (14,99‚¬). To celebrate the release, Black Forest Games published a special launch trailer on their YouTube page: http://youtu.be/sQcVgc4bmo4